The facilitator belongs to the family of coordinators, whose talents prove particularly useful in supporting the development of human capital accompanying the performance of the company.
CLARITY OF IDEAS
BALANCED IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
SENSITIVE TO THE IDEA OF FEEDBACK
The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said
- Communication above all means understanding those who listen: Listening is an art!
- You need to know how to give value to information in order to attract support
- Communicating means being able to adapt the form and the tools to the objectives of the situation
The facilitator is an “unforced” communicator, sensitive to external signals. This sharpness naturally justifies them taking the information, converting it to make it appealing, and encouraging the feedback needed for the successful execution of a project. The facilitator is generally perceived as an authentic and trustworthy person.
ADVANTAGES FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The facilitator has natural talent for:
- Communicating on their decisions made
- Ensuring information is shared
- Speaking clearly and coherently with a person or a group
Their talents offer considerable advantages for sending priority orientations and encouraging the circulation of information.
YOU ARE Facilitator ?
SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND FIND COMPLEMENTARY PROFILES!
Want to know more about your profile?
Our professional offer will allow you to discover
all the secrets behind WeRentrepreneur and become
an expert in debriefing the report 🚀
Are you in the process of creating your business?
Get a head start with our coaching
offer for young entrepreneurs (or even certified;)
Enjoy the support of our experts 🤩